All Elite Wrestling
Last Updated: May 16th, 2023
California Notice at Collection: If you are a California resident, please see the Privacy Notice for California Residents / Notice at Collection below.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact [email protected].
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the Services. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you make a purchase for a product or service on or through our Services, register with our Services, sign up for contests, promotions or sweepstakes, participate in surveys, access various content or features, submit comments or content, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number;
- Access credentials to our Services, such as a username, password or account ID (if applicable);
- Device information, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time;
- Demographic information, such as gender or age;
- Payment information, such as your credit card or other payment information;
- Communications preferences;
- Search queries;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Services, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, and other automatic tracking technologies; and
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded.
Click-stream data is information our computers collect when you request web pages from the website. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the website, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like.
Email Communications: When you open emails from us, we may receive a confirmation noting you opened the email, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also may keep track of what emails we send you and what emails, if any, you are receiving from our subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, we keep a record of what communications you have opted to receive or not to receive.
As true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected information to information we collect about you other than IP address. We collect this information to help us improve our website and to deliver a more personalized service. At times, we also use the information for purposes of system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors, for example regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our sites.
User Data Supplementation:
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly-available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include:
- Address information about you from third party sources, such as the U.S. Postal Service, to verify your address so we can properly send you products and to prevent fraud.
- Purchased marketing data about our customers from third parties that is combined with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
Third-party content providers may collect information: Some content or applications, including advertisements, on our Services may be served by third parties, including ad networks and servers, content providers and other application providers. These third parties may collect information about you when you use our Services using cookies alone or in conjunction with web beacons or other tracking technologies. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. Please note that the information collected by these third parties may be associated with your information and that these third parties may collect information, including your personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services.
Technologies such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies are used by our affiliates and by our marketing partners to collect information. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the websites, tracking user’s movements around the websites and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Social Media Services: We have worked with certain third-party social media providers to offer you their social networking services through our Services. For example, you can use third-party social networking services, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others to share information about your experience on our Services with your friends and followers on those social networking services. These social networking services may be able to collect information about you, including your activity on our Services. If you choose to access or make use of third-party social networking services, we may receive information about you that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts on those social networking services.
Public Forums: In the event that any of the Services includes publicly accessible blogs or community forums, you should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from any blog or community forum on our Services, contact us at [email protected]. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, promotions, services, newsletters, and information and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about your account with us, our website and about products, services, contests, and events that we think might be of interest to you;
- Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
- Administer contests, competitions, sweepstakes, surveys or voting;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- Display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences (note also that our third-party content providers may use information they collect via our Services to provide you with interest-based (aka behavioral) advertising or other targeted content);
- Comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example, where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we or our service providers will keep a record of this on our suppression lists to be able to comply with your request); and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection and/or pursuant to your consent.
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host the Services (currently, Creative Ventures, Inc. dba ProWrestlingTees.com), fulfill orders, provide products and services, manage databases, perform analyses, provide location maps, process credit card payments, host our websites or any of our subdomains, provide customer service, or send communications for us). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the business purposes described herein.
- Select Business Partners: With your permission, we may share your personal information with select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. For example, you may be presented with an opportunity to have certain information shared with our third-party business partners when you enter a contest or sweepstakes or elect to receive marketing offers or other information. If you do not elect to have your information shared, it will not be shared with such third parties. We take measures to help ensure that our partners protect the confidentiality, integrity, and security of any information we share with them. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of our business partners, which may use your information for their own purposes.
- Third-Party Ad Serving and Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: We may use third-parties to display advertisements on the Services. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites.
- Interactive Features: We may share information that you post to a user profile or a public area of the Services, such as a chat room, forum, blog, or other community tool with third parties. If you post to these interactive features, it will be publicly available, and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. We cannot ensure that parties who have access to such information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when using these features.
- Other Parties With Your Express or Implied Consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if you win a contest, promotion, competition or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to allow us to publicly post some of your information on our Services.
- Aggregate Information: We may use and disclose any de-identified information for any lawful purpose, including for any commercial purpose. De-identified Information means information that does not identify you, including any identifiable information de-identified by either combining it with information about others, for example, by aggregating your information with information about other persons, or by removing characteristics, such as your name, that make the information personally identifiable to you. We may share aggregate information, such as demographic and usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations.
- Other Purposes: We may share the information we collect to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive and that we may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, disclose the information we collect to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Services, including any of our newsletters or e-mail messages, may contain links or access to websites or platforms operated by third parties that are beyond our control. Links or access to third parties from our Services is not an endorsement by us of such third parties, or their respective websites, applications, products, platforms or practices. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, terms and conditions, practices or the content of such third parties. All information that you disclose to such third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them. If you have any questions about how these third parties use your information, you should review their policies and contact them directly.
We use certain technical, administrative, and organizational security measures to keep your information safe. However, despite our efforts, please be aware that methods of transmission and electronic storage are not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information, as third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or electronic storage. Further, to the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of our Services. Therefore, you use our Services at your own risk, you should not expect that your information will always remain private, and we do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of our security measures. In the event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly, caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate your information. We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have collected on the Services personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we will delete this information as soon as possible.
- CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of the information that we collect. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over such collection, use or disclosure:
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. It may be possible to disable some (but not all) cookies or automatic data collection technologies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of our Services. The method for disabling cookies or other automatic collection technologies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings.
You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on our Services by taking the steps outlined below.
- First-Party Cookies. You can use the browser with which you are viewing our Services to enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” settings). Please note, if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access secure areas of our Services. Also, if you disable certain cookies, other parts of our Services may not work properly. You can find more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at allaboutcookies.org.
- Third-Party Cookies. To opt-out of third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use advertising cookies go to aboutads.info/choices .
We do not control third-parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third-parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. In addition, most web browsers provide help pages relating to setting cookie preferences. More information may be found for the following browsers here:
Promotional Communications. You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, push notifications, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or push notifications from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the promotional e-mails you receive, or by turning them off at the device level. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not promotional in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited promotional email messages. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing e-mail lists.
- Online Behavioral Advertising; Targeted Advertising. As described above, we may use your information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and following the NAI’s directions. Note that if you opt-out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt-out through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice. Additional options for opting out of target advertising include, without limitation:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- INSTAGRAM - https://help.instagram.com/478880589321969/?helpref=hc_fnav
- TWITTER - https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Digital Advertising Alliance - http://optout.aboutads.info/
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into our Services and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Deletion of your personal information may also require us to delete your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If your information changes, or if you no longer desire to use the Services, you may request that we update or remove certain information by contacting us at [email protected].
If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at [email protected].
Retention of Your Information
Do Not Track Requests: Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari, include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, our Services do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals.
Residents of certain states, such as California, Nevada, Virginia, Colorado, Connecticut, and Utah may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights below for more information.
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, see our Privacy Notice for California Residents / Notice at Collection below.
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information's nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Some states provide residents with the right to opt out of “targeted advertising,” or a “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information. To submit a request to opt out of targeted advertising, or the sale or sharing of your personal information click here[e]
Chicago, IL 60647 Attn: Legal.
Nevada law permits our users who are Nevada consumers to request that their personal data (as defined under applicable Nevada law) not be sold, even if their personal data is not currently being sold. Requests may be sent to [email protected] and are free of charge.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS / NOTICE AT COLLECTION
solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (for purposes of this
section only, “consumers” or
you”). We have adopted this section to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (the “CCPA”).
Additional Detail on the Information We Collect:
A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
D. Commercial information.
Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.
F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
H. Sensory data.
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Additional Restriction on Our Use of Your Information:
Additional Detail on Our Disclosure / Sharing of Your Information:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed/shared the following categories of your information for a business purpose:
- Category A: Identifiers.
- Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
- Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Category D: Commercial information.
- Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
- Category G: Geolocation data.
We may share the categories of personal information we collect with third parties for cross-context behavioral advertising. To opt-out of personal information sales or sharing, visit here[j] or the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link in our website footer.
Your Additional Rights and Choices under the CCPA:
The CCPA provides California residents (consumers) with specific rights regarding their personal information.
Right to Know and Data Portability Rights. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided.
Exercising Your Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights:
How to Exercise. To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by: (i) emailing us at [email protected], (ii) certified mail to 2348 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60647, or (iii) calling 773-801-3500. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
General Requirements. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. It must also describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us at 773-801-3500 or by email at [email protected]. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we may deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other California Privacy Rights:
California's “Shine the Light” law permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at:
Attn: Privacy Request
All Elite Wrestling, LLC
2348 N Damen Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
- CONTACT US